super super quick rough of the lads outfits because people were asking about it so hERE YOU GO if you have any more questions ask until i answer bcause i am a busy woman
is that gavin free?
who the heck is gavin free
driving is so dangerous ur literally controlling a giant metal contraption with a circle and some foot buttons
I hate it when someone is hot and funny like stop that you only get one
- download: 12 minutes remaining
- download: 15 seconds remaining
- download: 0 seconds remaining
- download: 3 hours remaining
- download: 20 minutes remaining
- download: 347 hours remaining
- download: 2 seconds remaining
- download: 14 minutes remaining
- download: download complete
Things I wish my mom had told me:
- To play DS games on a 3DS without it looking like a blurry mess, press select while booting up a game. That will shrink the game down to it’s original resolution.
Do you ever just stop and think
Would my favourite character actually like me as a person?
How To Read A 223-Page Novel In Just 77 Minutes
Spritz is a company that makes a speed-reading technology which allows you to get through a mass of text, reading every word, in a fraction of the time it would take if you were turning the pages of a book or swiping through a Kindle.
The basis of Spritz concept is that much of the time spend reading is “wasted” on moving your eyes from side to side, from one word to the next. By flashing the words quickly, one after the other, all in the same place, eye movement is reduced almost to zero. All that’s left is the time you take to process the word before the next one appears.
The company is selling licenses for other companies who might want to use the technology in operating systems, applications, wearables, and websites. Obviously, the tiny screen of a smart watch instantly springs to mind.
But the real revelation of Spritz is in trying it yourself.