Underside of old frying pans by Christopher Jonassen
looks like planets but this is awesome
Found this little guy outside of a Mexican restaurant last night. His name is Queso
i am craving Taco Bell.. i gotta stay strong i cut fast food out of my diet 5 days ago
you can doing it. just give the french frying to a me
i almost said something rude but i went to your blog and english isn’t your first language and this is actually pretty good for someone who never formally learned english im proud of you
thanks you friend. it my third language. i try harder for french frying
- Rareware Fans: "We want a new Banjo-Kazooie game! Just like how it used to be!"
- Microsoft: "OKAY HERE'S SOME LEGO CARS WITH A FAT BEAR AND DUMB GAY BIRD"
- Rareware Fans: "...oh... Well... Oh I know, let's turn to Nintendo. NINTENDO! We want a sequel to Donkey Kong 64! With a big open worl---"
- Nintendo: "OKAY SO CHECK THIS. IT'S DONKEY KONG. BUT YOU CONTROL IT WITH BONGO DRUMS. REMEMBER THE BONGO DRUMS FROM DONKEY KONG 64? COOL, RIGHT?"
- Rareware Fans: ".....okay that hurts. Uh, Microsoft. Come on. Conker. Remember how beautiful Live and Reloaded looked? Imagine how much you could do with a sequel two gens of consoles later. Come on."
- Microsoft: "You want Conker in a game?"
- Rareware Fans: "YES!"
- Microsoft: "YOU WANT CONKER THE SQUIRREL OF BAD FUR DAY FAME IN A GAME!?"
- Rareware Fans: "YES PLEASE"
- Microsoft: "MAKE IT. YOUR FUCKING SELF."
This nigga just copped a super Mario star he invincible af
nah but forreal tho somebody explain this
Metallic silver coating, does rainbow effect thing when passing lights
thank you car side of tumblr
that is THE most ostentatious shit ever but I still feel like I need it immensely
this is tripping me the fuck off
This car doesn’t have a metallic silver coating, actually. It has a thin coating of vinyl. If it were simply chrome, those colours would need to be present in the environment to reflect. Because it’s vinyl, however, it warps all light into a full spectrum. This Lamborghini is one of the many flashy customs present in Japan, where making your car unique in such a way- given you have the cash- is a more common thing than anywhere else in the world.
do you ever just kinda wonder what your selling point as a human being or friend is? like, what was the point at which people were like: hey, I’ll keep this human
My favourite part in Order of the Phoenix is when Harry and Sirius are playing hide and seek in the Ministry and Sirius is being silly behind the veil then he jumps out at Harry like “Haha found you!” and then they laugh and high five and go out for ice cream at Fortescue’s.